Little Hooves Romneys travel to many events across the United States each year. The events we plan to attend, along with any entries we will be consinging, will be shown below.
Follow our Facebook page for the latest news off the farm!
2017 Sale Dates
- National Romney Sale (in conjunction with the MD Sheep and Wool Festival) – May 6th, 2017
- Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival – May 5th-7th, 2017
- Great Lakes Show & Sale – Romney Specialty Sale – May 27th–28th, 2017
- Stars & Stripes Livestock Show – June 25th, 2017
- All American Jr Show – June 29th-July 2nd, 2017
- North East Youth Sheep Show (NEYSS) – July 14th-16th, 2017
- New Jersey State Fair – August 4th-6th, 2017
- Garden State Sheep and Wool Festival (National Romney Show & Annual Meeting) – September 9th-10th, 2017
- BigE – September 20th-27th, 2017
- New York Sheep & Wool Festival – October 19th-22nd, 2017
- New York Bred Ewe Sale – October 21st, 2017
- NAILE – November 8th-16th, 2017
2017 Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival Sale Entries
Little Hooves 6190, Twin, Fall born white ewe lamb (10/10/2016), Reg #143120 BW, QR. Pedigree is loaded with Julian & Moore, Barnes and Bullock. Lots of bone, depth of body and thickness. Fleece is lustrous and easy on the eye. Rough cut her out today and was pleased with what I found. Few random photos at the farm today and then heading to MD Sheep & Wool Festival for the National Romney Sale next week. Sale is Saturday, May 6th, 2017. Come check her out, she might be your missing link. If you can't come in person, contact Banner Sales to arrange a mail or phone bid. Hope to see you there.
Little Hooves 733, Twin, spring born (2/27/2017), white, black factored, ewe lamb. Pedigree is loaded with Barnes, Bullock and Julian & Moore. She is fancy, don't hold it against her that she was born late...by next year she'll be as big as your other yearlings. Beautiful, soft bright white fleece. She is one of my favorites but Kenny says I can't keep them all. Here are a few photos before she heads off to the MD Sheep & Wool Festival for the National Romney Sale next Saturday, May 6th, 2017. Come check this Ewe Lamb out.....she will be Futurity Nominated, as will our other sale ewe lambs. Contact Banner Sales for phone or mail bids if you can't make it in person. Hope to see you there.
Little Hooves 6187, Twin, fall born (10/9/2016), Reg #143117 BB, QR. Sired by our Silver Creek Ram 13-726. Strikingly handsome, upheaded and fancy. His fleece is bluish grey with super soft handle and lustrous crimp. Few random photos at the farm today and then heading to MD Sheep & Wool Festival for the National Romney Sale next week. Sale is Saturday, May 6th, 2017. Come check him out, might be just what you need...if you can't come in person, contact Banner Sales to arrange a mail or phone bid. Hope to see you there.
Little Hooves 736, Twin, spring born (2/28/2017), Black Ewe Lamb. Pedigree is heavy with Bullock and Julian & Moore bloodlines. Another late born Ewe Lamb that's just as pretty as they come. Fleece has bold crimp with lots of luster but picture does not reflect its true beauty. This cutie will also be Futurity nominated. Come see her at the MD Sheep & Wool Festival for the National Romney Sale next Saturday, May 6th, 2017. If you can't be there in person, then contact Banner Sales to arrange for a phone or mail bid. Hope to see you there. Apologize for the over stretched stance, she was ready to get down!